Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
Under general direction of the Senior Manager – IT Service Delivery, responsible for participating in the planning and coordination of technology projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects and deliverables are accomplished within specified timeframes and funding parameters.
A good knowledge and technical understanding of the following is crucial to this role:
SSL Certificate Management
Encryption key Management
Web Server Management
DNS (External) Management
Individuals within this role interact with both internal and external customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. They deal directly with internal customers by telephone, electronically or by face to face. They respond promptly to all associate inquiries. The individual will respond to requests for internal IT support, logging problems, generating trouble tickets, diagnosing and resolving problems, and if necessary, escalating the problem to the appropriate level of expertise. They are responsible for documenting solutions to problems. On an ongoing basis, they work to improve associate support processes and practices. These individuals also obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries. They may provide pricing and delivery information and process orders, forms, and requests.
1. Ensures that tasks are completed as scheduled and reports results to management, sponsors and senior management.
2. Responsible for managing large-scale projects with high level of complexity.
3. Provides Level 2 and Level 3 support.
4. Assess, appropriately triages, and escalates tickets when appropriate
5. Serves as liaison between customers and level 3 support to ensure that the correct resources are engaged through escalation and monitored to closure.
6. Resolves escalated issues and works with other IT teams to resolve.
7. Assists clients with recovery issues.
8. Generates activity and status reports.
9. Researches trouble issues which affect multiple customers.
10. Assists in creating and/or reviewing project proposals or plans to help determine timeframes and processes for completing the project.
11. Responsible for carrying out established work plan for each phase of the project.
12. Defines and understands the technical scope and objectives of the project.
13. Assists in the preparation of project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks; may review the content and presentation prior to publishing.
14. Completes assigned tasks within project to ensure project is delivered within appropriate schedule and budget constraints.
15. Prepares status reports for project team and sponsors; includes identifying significant wins, losses, risks, issues and opportunities.
16. Adheres to and assists in the development of standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
17. Works closely with business owners to ensure technologies developed support or solve the business need; works closely with technologists to ensure that business priorities, goals and objectives are clear.
18. Monitors resources required to complete project such as task assignments, resource loading and scheduling.
19. Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
Requires some training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing,computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of three (3) to six (6) years directly
related and progressively responsible experience.
1. Excellent project management skills and ability to manage team in the accomplishment of
common goals; ability to break down obstacles in the path of project plan
2. Detailed knowledge of applicable programming languages used at ABC; strong
understanding of current technologies
3. Ability to multi-task in a cross-functional environment
4. Good analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply
applications knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
5. Good interpersonal skills; effective team player
6. Strong decision making skills
7. Strong customer service skills
8. Strong presentation skills
9. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
10. Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines
11. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
Paid volunteer time off
Life insurance and disability protection
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Retirement benefits and more…